TRENDS

Woman Accidentally Swallows Airpod, Records Audio Inside Stomach

1 Mins read

A woman has mistakenly swallowed her airpod instead of her medicine. As the airpod stayed in her stomach, she was even able to record the sounds.

What may seem impossible and odd to happen, a 27-year-old TikToker has swallowed one of her Apple Airpods. Appearing on a video, Carli Bellmer looked frantic as she recalled the story of how she mistook her airpod for medicine. The TikTok video instantly became viral as people couldn’t believe the odd incident.

tiktoker swallows airpods
Image Capture of Video by Carli Bellmer via TikTok

She said, “So like, I ate my f***ing left AirPod. I was crawling into bed and I had an ibuprofen 800 in one hand and my f***ing AirPod — my left earbud — in the other.”

Carli told her followers that after swallowing, she realized it didn’t feel like the pill and tried to puke it out, but it didn’t work. 

Airpods viral video for educational purposes

Despite calls that her story is not true, Carli explained she only wanted to share her story “for educational purposes.” The lady added she is sure that there are others who might have made the mistake she did. 

The TikToker claimed that it came out naturally and that she had an x-ray to prove it. The woman also stated that she would not attempt to use the AirPod again.

“An X-ray showed that I passed it, I had a feeling that I passed it. I did not retrieve it, but I know that it’s passed. I know that it was in my stomach and no longer is,” Carli revealed.

tiktoker swallows airpods
Image Capture of Video by Carli Bellmer via TikTok

The professional Podcaster revealed in a separate TikTok video that the swallowed AirPod remained connected to her iPhone while she was on the phone. As a result, gurgling sounds from her stomach were recorded in a voice memo she sent to a friend.

Not the first time

As weird as it may sound, this isn’t actually the first time a person accidentally swallowed an airPod.

airpods
Image by Canva

Brad Gauthier of Massachusetts swallowed his AirPod while sleeping and couldn’t breathe properly when he awoke. Turns out he had swallowed an Airpod. To remove it from his esophagus, doctors had to perform an emergency endoscopy.

Related posts
TRENDSVIDEO

Prescription or diploma? Doctor's beautiful penmanship impresses netizens

1 Mins read
It has become a common joke that doctors often have the worst handwriting. After writing many prescriptions in a day, it’s quite…
ENTERTAINMENTTRENDS

367.2M? Kylie Jenner, the Most Followed Female Celebrity on Instagram

1 Mins read
If you’re wondering who’s the most followed female celebrity on Instagram this 2022, it’s no other than the 25-year-old Kylie Kristen Jenner,…
SOCIAL NEWSTRENDS

Netizen is looking for playmate she met at Tropical Hut years ago

1 Mins read
A netizen is looking for the playmate she met while having a great time at the Tropical Hut back when they were…